A Half of a Half — Now that is an Idea!
Thank You To All The Runners & Walkers Who Participated In 2013! We Will See You Again On August 24, 2014.
“Thanks so much for all of your hard work. Always have a fantastic time at your races. This one is definitely tops. Thank you!” ...more feedback
In partnership with OhioHealth and the Diamond Cellar, the event will start and finish at the Dublin Methodist Hospital in beautiful Dublin, Ohio.
A Full is Fun for some, Half of a Full is Cool for many, Half of a Half is just right for all! Here is your chance to run or walk a quarter or a half marathon in a fully supported environment and party with M3S.
Firefighters To Run Emerald City In Full Gear Again
FIRST DUE ENDURANCE RACING EFFORT TO BENEFIT GRANITE MOUNTAIN HOTSHOTS WHO DIED IN ARIZONA WILDFIRE
Jul 31/13: First Due Endurance Racing will again bring its unique "Run For Fallen Heroes" relay team to the Emerald City Half and Quarter Marathon in 2013. …read more
- The Quarter Marathon Course will be open for 2 hours and the Half for 4 hours;
- 9 Aid Stations and 1 Gu Station (Vanilla — caffeinated and Strawberry Banana — non-caffeinated) on the Half Marathon and 4 Aid Stations on the Quarter Marathon;
- OhioHealth medical support led by our Medical Director, Dr. Darrin Bright;
- Our World Famous MIT pace and balloon team;
- Course entertainment;
- Entry to the Post Race VIP Party presented by Buckeye Vodka and Buffalo Wild Wings, starting 8am at Buffalo Wild Wings (a few hundred yards from the Finish Line). Every participant receives a Free Bloody Mary or Orange Crush, free munchies and great food deals;
- A finisher's medal;
- EVERY PARTICIPANT RECEIVES A GENDER SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SHIRT — just like Cap City.
We want to create the ultimate end of Summer event for you.